Feb 18, 2009

Welcome

I am not a foodie... but I think I'd like to be. I just don't think I have the time, effort, or resources to fully dive into the foodie lifestyle. And truth be told, I do like to eat stuff that a foodie probably wouldn't eat or admit to eating anyway. I prefer local to corporate, but I'm not adverse to the sit-down chains other than one, which will remain nameless (hint: It rhymes with Crapplebee's.) Plus, fast food is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine, namely Chipotle. With all that said, what hits my sweet spot are little, unique local places.

I think it would be cool to be a food critic, but I'm pretty sure I don't have the chops. I'm sure my reviews we be a lot like Homer Simpson's.



That's not going to stop me. This blog will be my attempt to talk about food and places I've been to eat. Think of it as an experiment... without all that sciency stuff getting in the way.

No comments: